Market Day Christmas White-Out Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. The name of the Promotion is “Market Day Christmas White-Out Competition”
2. The Promoter is Birchan Pty Ltd trading as Vic’s Meat Market Day (ABN: 68 001 808 331) of 4-10 Merchant Street, Mascot NSW 2020.
3. The Promotion commences at 08:00 AEST on Saturday 23rd November 2019 and closes at 12pm AEST on Saturday 21st December 2019. (Promotion Period)
4. Entry is open to all Australian residents 18 years and over, with the exception of employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, related agencies associated with the Promotion and their related companies.
5. This is a game of chance. Skill does not play a part in determining the winners. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
6. To be eligible to enter the draw, entrants must place the completed entry coupon in the entry box provided before 12pm AEST on the day of purchase. Copies, facsimiles or reproductions of entry forms will not be accepted.
7. Entry is limited to one entry per person, per day. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
8. Any incorrect details submitted may render the corresponding entry invalid.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries if the entry has violated the Terms & Conditions in any way.
Prizes and Prize Fulfilment
10. Entrants have the chance to win a household white goods package to the value of $6,000. Winners will be notified by phone and/or email within one day of each prize draw.
11. Prizes are not exchangeable, transferable and cannot be used as a refund on entry minimum purchase. Any costs associated with entering the competition are the entrant’s responsibility.
12. Prizes must be collected by the winner with in two days of competition close. The promoter accepts no responsibility for loss or damage of prizes in transit.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the prize.
15. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud or causes beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion.
16. Each entrant consents, if the entrant becomes a winner, to the promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), the promoter and/or products/services supplied by the promoter.
17. The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and provide any goods/services requested and may, for that purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, prize suppliers or a regulatory authority and for any purpose to which the entrant has previously consented, including but not limited to, future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the promoter.
18. All entries become the property of the promoter.